Just random thoughts in my head...

Yesterday I discovered a guy at work who I thought had no personality actually may be getting one. When asked why he told his wife he only wanted one child. (The one they have is absolutely adorable. She really is, the mother must be really pretty.)

He answered us: “You ever watch Super Nanny?”Yes, of course we all nodded yes.“Did you ever see a family on there with just one child?”We all shook our heads no.“My point exactly.”Now that’s funny, I like that.

I discovered today I am not the only person in the world that could not unlock a combination lock. Not the three ones that you can buy now in a row, but the turn to the right to first number, turn left going past 2nd number once then landing on the second number your second time around, then turn right again to third number. Which direction to go always confused me. It’s just confusing in general. But today, I mastered it. Yes, I really did. I mastered the combination lock with the help of Pattycakes. She said you can drive a standard you can unlock a combination lock. I have faith in you. Let me tell you, I mastered it so well I went and bought my very own combination lock in my favorite color green. Had to call Pattycake when I discovered our first two numbers are exactly the same and our third number is only two numbers off. Which will make it easier for her to remember mine when I forget so I won’t have to get yet ANOTHER lock cut off my locker. See how that worked in my favor.

Also discovered my passenger side back window was left open the other night and rain poured in the car. I was wondering why I was so dewy inside the car when I left for work this morning. That water pooling in the door handle area was where the condensation was coming from. I didn’t notice it until Nick started splashing in it when we went out.

Finally, I should never be the one to put something away to keep it safe. Not that I don’t do a good job of keeping it safe, I really do. In fact, I do so good we still can’t find the corded phone I hid for when/if the power goes out. I went and bought a new one tonight. We’re mainly using it for a ringer because our other cordless phones are stuck on do not disturb so they don’t ring when people call, which wouldn’t be bothersome except when it’s me trying to call home to see if we need anything on my way home.

Now if we can just figure out how to get the other phones off do not disturb, all will be right in my little world once again

Comments