Burnt Pork Chops
Burnt pork chops and it’s all my fault. I put the pork chops in the skillet and started them.
Pattycakes asked if I’d come put LaPolla the fish in his new tank. I turned to Rob and said, don’t let the pork chops burn, Im going upstairs I’ll be back. I just put them on the stove top. They hadn’t even started to cook yet.
Well I was gone a bit longer than I expected and when I came downstairs, the house was filled with smoke, my daughter was waiting by the door with the where the hell have you been face?
She said the whole house was filled with smoke and the pork chops are burnt. Where were you?
I said I left Dad in charge of the pork chops.
I went in to Rob, what happened?
It’s all your fault.
All my fault? How can it be my fault? I wasn’t even home.
I have too many things going on and I have a little brain and there were flames and you were only supposed to be gone for a minute. And and and I burned my hand on the skillet moving it to the back burner to stop the flames.
Didn’t I asked you not to burn the pork chops or light the house on fire?
Yes, but again, I have a little brain and it’s all your fault. You should make me go to bed with no supper.
Umm yeah- no.. what I should do is make you eat all the burnt meat before you go to bed!
We all ate them, they weren’t bad, they had a grilled taste to them. All I asked was don’t burn the pork chops, what was I thinking.
Pattycakes asked if I’d come put LaPolla the fish in his new tank. I turned to Rob and said, don’t let the pork chops burn, Im going upstairs I’ll be back. I just put them on the stove top. They hadn’t even started to cook yet.
Well I was gone a bit longer than I expected and when I came downstairs, the house was filled with smoke, my daughter was waiting by the door with the where the hell have you been face?
She said the whole house was filled with smoke and the pork chops are burnt. Where were you?
I said I left Dad in charge of the pork chops.
I went in to Rob, what happened?
It’s all your fault.
All my fault? How can it be my fault? I wasn’t even home.
I have too many things going on and I have a little brain and there were flames and you were only supposed to be gone for a minute. And and and I burned my hand on the skillet moving it to the back burner to stop the flames.
Didn’t I asked you not to burn the pork chops or light the house on fire?
Yes, but again, I have a little brain and it’s all your fault. You should make me go to bed with no supper.
Umm yeah- no.. what I should do is make you eat all the burnt meat before you go to bed!
We all ate them, they weren’t bad, they had a grilled taste to them. All I asked was don’t burn the pork chops, what was I thinking.
Comments