I got the email...

BabyBoo is at the hospital currently in labor. She’s going to have the baby sometime soon. Course we all know babies come when they’re ready. Contractions are coming at regular intervals. Can’t wait to post pics and brag about the newest Great Nephew (we know he’s a boy even though Baby Boo had a dream she had a girl). I have not finished the afghan I started for him, but as I’ve said before, I made it big enough I can give it as a college gift. I also didn’t send the classical cd’s for the baby either. I do have them so I may send them tomorrow to them so they’ll have a gift waiting when they come home with their newborn. I am so excited right now.
Soon as the baby makes his appearance, I will in here with the info.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..