Julian comes home!!!
After a few days of uncertainty of when Julian would come home, I am pleased to announce that baby Julian came home today. He is positively gorgeous, yes I may be biased, but he truly is gorgeous even with his IV. When we were not certain when Julian would come home, I started earnestly working on his blanket, the more I crocheted the better he got. Did one coincide with other, probably not. However, in my mind it did and that made me feel like I was doing something positive. Course I’ll probably have arthritis in my hands and fingers, along with carpal tunnel and other repetitive stress disorders, but he’s well worth it.Today his shoes arrived. I got him a great pair of Robeez shoes. See on this place I live on as a second home, they were talking about them, about 3 years ago, about how all the yuppie mothers had to have them. so I went and checked them out. I ended up falling in love with them. He will be the second “great” to get a pair from Great Auntie.

Welcome home sweet baby Julian, we waited for you and may I say, in this aunts opinion, you were well worth the wait!
Edited to add a picture of Julian at home.

Welcome home sweet baby Julian, we waited for you and may I say, in this aunts opinion, you were well worth the wait!
Edited to add a picture of Julian at home.
Comments