Paul's mothers Christmas party part 2
Well I am sorry to say it was a quiet event. Other than a blow out between my nephew and his father, my ex brother in law twice removed, it was quiet. Good food, good company and lots of laughs.
Paul's mother gave me the most wonderful gift she has ever given me. I mean this and I am shocked by this fact, probably more than all of you put together. Paul's mother got me a nice Christmas gift, not just a crazy Christmas gift like a dish towel or a box of chocolate covered cherries or one like she got my ex brother in law twice removed hooker girlfriend. I will never forget that year, mainly because I'm on video tape saying I got the same gift my ex brother in law twice removed hooker girlfriend got, she really was a hooker, not sure if she still is or not. But Paul's mother got us the same gift. A flannel shirt. Mine was simply a different color is all. But all that's changed.
No, this year Paul's mother did much more for my ex brother in law twice removed new girlfriend than she did for me, but I don't even care. Because she got me an awesome gift. She got me a dancing snow couple. A Snow Man and Snow Woman that dance to Lovely weather for a Sleigh Ride together with you. They are literally the cutest dancing snow couple I have ever seen in my entire living life. Every time I walk by them I am forced, by forces unknown to me currently, to push their little hands together to get them dancing. She even, gasp, put in the batteries to make sure it worked for me. So I could use it right away. I absolutely LOVE snowmen and for Paul's Mother to remember that, for her to put together that fact that I love snowmen and then find a gift that incorporated that in to it, well that ladies and gentlemen is a Christmas miracle of it's own.
Paul's mother gave me the most wonderful gift she has ever given me. I mean this and I am shocked by this fact, probably more than all of you put together. Paul's mother got me a nice Christmas gift, not just a crazy Christmas gift like a dish towel or a box of chocolate covered cherries or one like she got my ex brother in law twice removed hooker girlfriend. I will never forget that year, mainly because I'm on video tape saying I got the same gift my ex brother in law twice removed hooker girlfriend got, she really was a hooker, not sure if she still is or not. But Paul's mother got us the same gift. A flannel shirt. Mine was simply a different color is all. But all that's changed.
No, this year Paul's mother did much more for my ex brother in law twice removed new girlfriend than she did for me, but I don't even care. Because she got me an awesome gift. She got me a dancing snow couple. A Snow Man and Snow Woman that dance to Lovely weather for a Sleigh Ride together with you. They are literally the cutest dancing snow couple I have ever seen in my entire living life. Every time I walk by them I am forced, by forces unknown to me currently, to push their little hands together to get them dancing. She even, gasp, put in the batteries to make sure it worked for me. So I could use it right away. I absolutely LOVE snowmen and for Paul's Mother to remember that, for her to put together that fact that I love snowmen and then find a gift that incorporated that in to it, well that ladies and gentlemen is a Christmas miracle of it's own.
Comments