Last Post of 2006
I’d give a recap of the year but mostly it sucked. I lost my best friend whom I will love forever. I lost the woman that took me in when my own mother didn’t want me and a plethora of residents which makes me question whether I want to remain at my job. Death was a big part of my year and I have to say, STILL DON’T LIKE YOU!!!
But the good parts were my friends, thank you all for being an amazing group of people. You gave me reasons to smile when I thought there were none, you gave me support when I needed it most and even let me know I was not alone in the sorrow.
My husband was a huge good part, without whom, the remaining sanity i have would not be possible, I love you baby, forever and a day. My children, you are my moon and my stars, and my sun and my sky, nothing would look as bright or joyful without you.
But the good parts were my friends, thank you all for being an amazing group of people. You gave me reasons to smile when I thought there were none, you gave me support when I needed it most and even let me know I was not alone in the sorrow.
My husband was a huge good part, without whom, the remaining sanity i have would not be possible, I love you baby, forever and a day. My children, you are my moon and my stars, and my sun and my sky, nothing would look as bright or joyful without you.