Not a good year for blogging

As those that know me know, I have been going through quite the rough patch lately. It started with my close friend becoming ill in October, my mouth infecting shortly there after and life in general just sucking. My friend passed and drawing breath was hard for me. It all seemed wrong, dark and humorless. Then the tooth/jaw infection got so bad I had to have three of my teeth removed after four cycles of hi-tech antibiotics. Which they then promptly dumped a partial plate on top of, something very painful but apparently good for your appearance. As if I care what I look like with missing teeth, long as the most horrible pain ever is gone.

Then of course I switch over to blogger beta, my daughter’s friend broke my laptop and I couldn’t log on to blogger beta with the desktop so I couldn’t blog on here at all.

All and all, this has not been a very good time for blogging.

But I’m back, and maybe not with a vengeance as that requires way more energy than I currently have, but I am back with my sarcasm and humor intact and that is way more important

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..