Sometimes I am mean..

Yes ladies and gentlemen, sometimes I am mean. Sometimes the things I write here are not taken kindly by the people I am writing about. This in turn hurts their feelings. One of those people recently emailed me regarding this blog and how they felt they were talked about unfairly on here.

I stand by what I write on here. It is my view on my life. It’s how I perceive things. If anyone wishes to they can certainly stop reading my blog. I will not change what I say or how I say it. I will not take back a word I have said or the reason I have said it. It’s how I felt at that time and what my thoughts were at that time.

This is my blog, it’s how I view things. My thoughts, my feelings and my view. Any questions?

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..