I wished very hard, on every star I see..

That the bank teller at my local bank would just blow up. I mean little pieces of RC shrapnel everywhere. You know how those people just go up in smoke, I want that to happen to her while she’s standing in front of me with her shrieking condescending voice. Little flames start in her fingers and then slowly waft up her arm. Then her white hair bursts in to flames framing her demonic pointed face. Pain or no pain, neither matter to me as long as when the flames go away and the smoke clears, she’s no longer there. There is no Phoenix rising from the ashes type stuff either, I want her gone.

I have had problems with this woman for the past five years. Constant trouble.

Three Thursdays ago, the last time I was stupid enough to go in to her bank she told me that cash being deposited on Thursday after 4 was not going to be credited to my account until Monday afternoon. Hmm, okay so Friday doesn’t count? However, if I put the money in the ATM it will count towards my account the very next day, Friday. So, if I hand you $300 cash at 4 PM on Thursday not a single dime of it will count towards my bank balance until Monday? Shouldn’t cash be almost instantaneous? I mean I don’t think it should take four plus days for cash to clear. A check shouldn’t even be that long. Usually it’s three business days for checks, so it’s at least one business day for cash? That’s just wrong. Now I go on to my online banking and check my banking and the $300 I deposited twenty minutes ago is showing as available balance? But cash isn’t instant or same day. Then why does it show on my online bank balance? I’ll tell you why, so they can charge me over draft fees if i try and use that available balance.

I talked to the Main bank branch for my bank and she informed me that money deposited after 4 PM on Thursday would be credited to my account Friday after midnight. If I deposit money before 2 PM, then that money will be available after midnight the same day you deposited. Therefore, the $300 I just deposited before 2 PM will be available to me tomorrow morning when I get up. Now that sounds fair doesn’t it?

Well to avoid this woman I went to the drive thru but they put her back in drive thru so then I started going in the bank to avoid her and now she does both.

I’ve talked to other people who go to that same bank, this woman is well known and very annoying. One woman goes to another bank branch in another town to avoid her. Can you imagine? Lucky me she told where it is so I can go to that one too from now on.

PS. I am cheating this and posting it five days after I created it. Cause I can!

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..