Send more prozac
For the safety of my neighbors who are too stupid to understand to stay away from me when I am feeling ugly, please send more Prozac. In fact, if you could send a giant bottle that would be great. It may actually save a life.
I know at certain times my tolerance for other people is limited at best and non existent at worst. Currently it’s the latter. The way I walked outside with the tar breaking under my feet should have made it perfectly clear that now is not the time for telling me your sons father would freak out all over my son over a tractor he paid $1 for. The tone suggested penalty similar to but not limited to death. It’s a hard plastic tractor that my son rode but did not break. Yes, he shouldn’t have rode it because it is a baby toy. However, it’s been outside for months, with no one claiming it, just lying around as if it’s rubbish, so he rode it down the drive way. He didn’t break it or harm it in any way. You told him to get off it please, he did, end of story. Although as an adult I personally think,”would you please not ride the baby’s toy” would have made me feel better. Why did you then feel the need to address it with me with the threat of the babys father revenge at the end?
I don’t know how many times I have to say this, I am not afraid of people. I am afraid of spiders, centipedes, millipedes and things of that nature. They freak me out on so many levels. Oh and you can add the Burger King king and Quaker Oats guy to things that scare me. I’m not ashamed to admit it. But, none of those things would stop me from protecting my child. Yes, not even spiders *shudder* would stop me from protecting my son from the big mean man. In fact, if his dumb ass went after my son for any reason other than my son being on fire and him trying to put out the flames, war would look like a fucking playdate to the measures I would take.
People of the world, if you have an issue with someone’s child, please bring it to the parents attention. Do not take it upon yourself to discipline or yell at said child. Unless you are saving their lives or getting them out of a life threatening/bodily harm situation it can wait until you address it with the parent. It’s just better for all concerned.
As a parent I realize my children are not perfect. Please also realize your children are not perfect either. My son may be a teen but that does not mean your younger children can hit him at will and he has no recourse. If your children are big enough to kick, slap and punch a teen, hopefully he can take it when that teen hits back, that goes for my daughter as well. If you can’t control your own kids, please don’t try and control mine!! It will just annoy the already annoyed.
Please let it be known that your threat was not well tolerated. I will not now, nor will I ever have my son or my daughter live in fear. Not from anyone ever as long as I draw breath and especially not over a plastic tractor!
I know at certain times my tolerance for other people is limited at best and non existent at worst. Currently it’s the latter. The way I walked outside with the tar breaking under my feet should have made it perfectly clear that now is not the time for telling me your sons father would freak out all over my son over a tractor he paid $1 for. The tone suggested penalty similar to but not limited to death. It’s a hard plastic tractor that my son rode but did not break. Yes, he shouldn’t have rode it because it is a baby toy. However, it’s been outside for months, with no one claiming it, just lying around as if it’s rubbish, so he rode it down the drive way. He didn’t break it or harm it in any way. You told him to get off it please, he did, end of story. Although as an adult I personally think,”would you please not ride the baby’s toy” would have made me feel better. Why did you then feel the need to address it with me with the threat of the babys father revenge at the end?
I don’t know how many times I have to say this, I am not afraid of people. I am afraid of spiders, centipedes, millipedes and things of that nature. They freak me out on so many levels. Oh and you can add the Burger King king and Quaker Oats guy to things that scare me. I’m not ashamed to admit it. But, none of those things would stop me from protecting my child. Yes, not even spiders *shudder* would stop me from protecting my son from the big mean man. In fact, if his dumb ass went after my son for any reason other than my son being on fire and him trying to put out the flames, war would look like a fucking playdate to the measures I would take.
People of the world, if you have an issue with someone’s child, please bring it to the parents attention. Do not take it upon yourself to discipline or yell at said child. Unless you are saving their lives or getting them out of a life threatening/bodily harm situation it can wait until you address it with the parent. It’s just better for all concerned.
As a parent I realize my children are not perfect. Please also realize your children are not perfect either. My son may be a teen but that does not mean your younger children can hit him at will and he has no recourse. If your children are big enough to kick, slap and punch a teen, hopefully he can take it when that teen hits back, that goes for my daughter as well. If you can’t control your own kids, please don’t try and control mine!! It will just annoy the already annoyed.
Please let it be known that your threat was not well tolerated. I will not now, nor will I ever have my son or my daughter live in fear. Not from anyone ever as long as I draw breath and especially not over a plastic tractor!