What's this doing in my house Monday

This is the downstairs hallway. What is this doing in my house? And what is it exactly?
Those are fans from the clean up company and personal belongings of those that live on the first floor. The hallways stink of mold and mildew and they've been here cleaning daily. Funny how the flooding didn't even cause this, but a tenant leaving her water on in her sink for what I can only assume had been days!
The first floor apartments, of which there are four, were under inches of water, all the apartment rugs had to be torn up.
The tenant that the water orginated from is trying to blame her upstairs neighbor but there are no signs of water coming down from anywhere. I am not sure how you do not notice you didn't shut your water off, but the again, I'm just glad she didn't leave the stove top or oven on for the same length of time as the faucet!!!
So.. what's that doing in your house Monday????
Comments