People generally annoy me..
People generally annoy me, some more than others. Why? Some times it's the way they breath, you know in and out, in and out.Top of my list is my sons doctors staff, mainly nurses and receptionists. They treat me so rudely when I call, they are just lucky I can't reach through the phone!Here's the story now that I've calmed down. I called Friday June 9th at 11:30 AM. I asked to speak to the nurse and explained I needed a refill for my sons anti-nausea medication as he would run out over the weekend and I didn't want to try to find a doctor over the weekend. It takes two hours for the nurse to call me back, she says well didn't you know Dr. B isn't in on Friday? Umm no cause if I did I would have called yesterday. She said well when did you notice you were out? I said he's not out, he will be out on Sunday which is why I called Friday morning. She said well I will see if I can get another doctor to call it in and if I can't I'll call you back. Well I didn't hear back from her and our local pharmacy closes early so I told my husband to pick it up Saturday morning as she didn't call back so it must be there.
Then I call Saturday to my hubby and say did you get D's med? He says no, it was never called in. When I got home from work I called the doctors office again, because they have urgent care, and I tell the receptionist what I need and she says hold on, comes back on and says well they can't take your call right now so I need the name and such. Gave her all the information on my son.
Nurse calls back, asks for full story, start telling her well he was seen last Friday at the ED, she says I dont' care about him, I want to hear about you! I said well since he is the patient. Who is the patient. My son is. Says who? I am telling you he is. Well why didn't the receptionist tell me this? I don't know I gave her all his information including date of birth. Well what's going on with HIM then? Well he was seen at the ED last Friday. Why? Stomach pain, not eating or drinking, nausea. That's it? They sent him to the ED for that? Yes, any fever? No. Whatever so what is it you want? I just need a doctor to refill his anti nausea meds. WHY? Because he's out. Well why did you wait until after 6 PM on a Saturday to call? It's only 4:30 by my clock so now I wonder what time zone is she in? It gets worse from there and I just suck it in, after i hang up my husband says SEE, that's why I stutter!
I can completely understand. These people are utter morons. I did manage to get his meds called in, wrong dose but hey, close enough!!!
Then I call Saturday to my hubby and say did you get D's med? He says no, it was never called in. When I got home from work I called the doctors office again, because they have urgent care, and I tell the receptionist what I need and she says hold on, comes back on and says well they can't take your call right now so I need the name and such. Gave her all the information on my son.
Nurse calls back, asks for full story, start telling her well he was seen last Friday at the ED, she says I dont' care about him, I want to hear about you! I said well since he is the patient. Who is the patient. My son is. Says who? I am telling you he is. Well why didn't the receptionist tell me this? I don't know I gave her all his information including date of birth. Well what's going on with HIM then? Well he was seen at the ED last Friday. Why? Stomach pain, not eating or drinking, nausea. That's it? They sent him to the ED for that? Yes, any fever? No. Whatever so what is it you want? I just need a doctor to refill his anti nausea meds. WHY? Because he's out. Well why did you wait until after 6 PM on a Saturday to call? It's only 4:30 by my clock so now I wonder what time zone is she in? It gets worse from there and I just suck it in, after i hang up my husband says SEE, that's why I stutter!
I can completely understand. These people are utter morons. I did manage to get his meds called in, wrong dose but hey, close enough!!!
Comments