Happy Anniversary
It was year ago today that I wrote my first blog. It was about Bo Bice's loss on American Idol. I was truly horrified over it a year ago and I continue to be horrified about it now. He should have won. But that's not what this post is about.
I finally got my sons clothes from JC Penney and he had nice new clothes to wear to his barbecue. I found my JC Penney card in an old wallet. When I went back to get the clothes the same woman was working. Her and her co-worker both had a good laugh about me dumping my entire pocketbook on the counter. But that's not what this post is about either.
Or is it? In a way it is about the posts that have come between June 20, 2005 and June 20, 2006. It's about the way some people have gotten to know me better and I've allowed more of myself to be seen. Not in pictures, but in words. My personality shows through more in a blog on Doorbell Ringing Dementors than it ever did in various postings online. I am me, and write as I talk. In fact, while I'm typing this, I am hearing the words in my head, in my OWN voice, so no worries.
I started out tentative. But in time, I've grown more comfortable and allowed more of myself to be seen and read. I've allowed more of my life to spill in to these pages and more pictures to see what my life looks like.
I have to thank my friend Denise for introducing me to this way of expressing myself. I have enjoyed my time blogging and look forward to more anniversaries and more posts and more pictures of my life.
Happy Anniversary to me.. Happy Anniversary to me!
I finally got my sons clothes from JC Penney and he had nice new clothes to wear to his barbecue. I found my JC Penney card in an old wallet. When I went back to get the clothes the same woman was working. Her and her co-worker both had a good laugh about me dumping my entire pocketbook on the counter. But that's not what this post is about either.
Or is it? In a way it is about the posts that have come between June 20, 2005 and June 20, 2006. It's about the way some people have gotten to know me better and I've allowed more of myself to be seen. Not in pictures, but in words. My personality shows through more in a blog on Doorbell Ringing Dementors than it ever did in various postings online. I am me, and write as I talk. In fact, while I'm typing this, I am hearing the words in my head, in my OWN voice, so no worries.
I started out tentative. But in time, I've grown more comfortable and allowed more of myself to be seen and read. I've allowed more of my life to spill in to these pages and more pictures to see what my life looks like.
I have to thank my friend Denise for introducing me to this way of expressing myself. I have enjoyed my time blogging and look forward to more anniversaries and more posts and more pictures of my life.
Happy Anniversary to me.. Happy Anniversary to me!
Comments