What's this doing in my house Monday

So what exactly is a picture of the actor Tony Shaloub who plays Monk doing in a frame on my living room wall? If you look closely, you can see it was cut out of the local newspaper tv listings. R then put it in a frame and there it has sat for two years.
When people come to visit, they say whose that? He could be my Uncle, he looks enough like family. Hairy middle eastern men run in my family, as do hairless middle eastern men. But we have more hairy ones. But that's not why.
Why is Mr. Monk aka Tony Shaloub in a frame on my wall? Because he reminds my husband of himself. That's why I have a newspaper cutting of an actor on my living room wall.
Your turn!
Comments:
Lee Says: April 18, 2006 at 2:04 am edit
OMG em…I read that with water in my mouth…I could have shorted out the monitor…
You win…that’s the best entry ever so far…I bow to your greatness and R’s
~ nellenelle Says: April 18, 2006 at 2:39 am edit
Monk, eh?
OK, let’s see one of yer quirks!
Emsxiety Says: April 18, 2006 at 3:04 am edit
One of his quirks is the need to do things in three. He locks the door, unlocks the door, then locks the door. But he states it actually in two’s because he’s locking it twice. He does the same thing with the clicky thingy for his Pathfinder. Click, click and then click. Lock, unlock, lock again.
He colored his easter eggs three colors in sets of two. So maybe it’s a combo of threes and twos.
That’s just one…..
Denise Says: April 18, 2006 at 12:31 pm edit
OMG that is the funniest thing ever. Beats my weird ripped out ovaries coatamundi orange/red/pink painting - hands down
Emsxiety Says: April 18, 2006 at 10:37 pm edit
I don’t think anything beats your weird ripped out ovaries coatamundi orange/red/pink painting. But thanks for the compliment.
Lisasan Says: April 24, 2006 at 3:39 am edit
Monk is a hunk. Lucky you!I watch every episode of Monk!!!My daughter-in-law got me hooked…
Comments