I should blog that, starting list

At least once a day I see or hear things that make me say, I really want to blog about that. Or I should blog about that. But I never seem to get my arse on here and blog about it.

1. My friend Chicken P called me, she said hey, my mother called me. I said yeah? She said yeah, she started the conversation with… Does your nursing home have two weeks worth of food? I said she did? She said yeah Mom why? She said because the Avian Flu is coming and it’s important your nursing home have two weeks worth of food. Do you have two weeks worth of food in your house, lots of can goods? Because one the avian flu hits, you won’t be going to the grocery store. What about water? You need at least two gallons per day per person. Why water? Because they’re going to close everything down.
The reason I so wanted to blog about this is because her mother seems fully functioning unlike Paul’s mother, but.. there’s that little neurosis underneath it all. I feel for Chicken P, but not enough to take her mother for her!

2. I have another friend who states she does not hug. No TW, it’s not you. She absolutely does not like to hug. I believe it’s more that she does not like to be hugged. It’s too close.. too much of an invasion of space. There’s a lot of little things I find interesting about her, but that hugging thing is right up there. However, I saw when that rule does not apply. Her nephew G is 17, he is very cute and just seems to be such a sweety and he can hang off of her, he can hug her and he can invade her space all he wants and she doesn’t squirm. It’s funny how there’s always a person that you can find yourself breaking your personal rules and it’s okay. For her, it’s her nephew. Not her mother or brother, but her nephew. So I asked her about it, she said how can you not hug him??? Exactly, how can you not? Makes perfect sense.

That’s just two of the things I have not blogged about but should. Because it’s so interesting to me. I love the people I have in my life, those I chose and those who chose me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..