I did it.....
I did it. This is actually something I can admit to and not face legal fees of any kind. I went to the store and bought myself something with my tax return. Not something for the house, not something for the kids, not something for the husband, but ya know they all got stuff. Today R and I decided to head out and burn through some of our tax money. He has a $500 jump on me already, not counting the new fish tanks and stuff. So I said to myself, self I said, this time you are going to get yourself something.
The first store we went to was Wal-Mart, a store we seem to live in. In fact, I get kidded at work about my frequent trips there. But I do shop well there. At that store R could not come in because it was over crowded so he waited in the van while I ran in. I went in and got the kids top up cards for their phones. Then I had to get some feminine hygiene products for my daughter, I grabbed some bandaids too, never know when we’ll need one with him snoring and stuff. He could fall out of bed, with me having nothing to do with it. I also got a new cat tree for the cats so they won’t rip up my furniture because that makes me very sad. I needed two of them. Only had one at that Wally World so I had to go to the big city and hit that Wally World. Didn’t get anything here for me yet.Went to the big city Wally World, R came in this time. He got two new knives, he loves knives, he also got a new cell phone, one that he can hopefully hear with easier. Bought us all new sheets and comforter sets. Very important to get those every Spring. Bought fish tank supplies and another cat tree. Didn’t get myself anything here yet either.
Then we went to Circuit City, now I’m usually a Best Buy shopper, but Mall shopping on a warmer Saturday is not going to happen with R at all and if I go to the Mall I look around and I’m not leaving him in the car, not even with the windows cracked! There is where I got myself something. I got myself, get this, an IPOD! Yes, I got me a 30 gig IPOD for almost the same amount as a 4gig IPod Nano. I went all out and got the one with all the bells and whistles. Not that I have any idea how to use the bells or whistles, but they’re there in case I ever do. I am so proud of you. R cheered me on. Whole reason we went to Circuit City is because he wanted to look at Sharper Image products. But aha, I went and looked at IPods, they had a lot more accessories for the Nano’s, but I’d be so afraid of losing the Nano. I have to admit, I feel a little guilty that I finally did something for myself, and spent that much money on myself, but ya know what, I so deserve it.Took him over to Tweeter where he found a nice radio for his bedside shelving and we came home. I have been playing with my IPOD since we got home. I should have done this a long long time ago. *Sigh*
The first store we went to was Wal-Mart, a store we seem to live in. In fact, I get kidded at work about my frequent trips there. But I do shop well there. At that store R could not come in because it was over crowded so he waited in the van while I ran in. I went in and got the kids top up cards for their phones. Then I had to get some feminine hygiene products for my daughter, I grabbed some bandaids too, never know when we’ll need one with him snoring and stuff. He could fall out of bed, with me having nothing to do with it. I also got a new cat tree for the cats so they won’t rip up my furniture because that makes me very sad. I needed two of them. Only had one at that Wally World so I had to go to the big city and hit that Wally World. Didn’t get anything here for me yet.Went to the big city Wally World, R came in this time. He got two new knives, he loves knives, he also got a new cell phone, one that he can hopefully hear with easier. Bought us all new sheets and comforter sets. Very important to get those every Spring. Bought fish tank supplies and another cat tree. Didn’t get myself anything here yet either.
Then we went to Circuit City, now I’m usually a Best Buy shopper, but Mall shopping on a warmer Saturday is not going to happen with R at all and if I go to the Mall I look around and I’m not leaving him in the car, not even with the windows cracked! There is where I got myself something. I got myself, get this, an IPOD! Yes, I got me a 30 gig IPOD for almost the same amount as a 4gig IPod Nano. I went all out and got the one with all the bells and whistles. Not that I have any idea how to use the bells or whistles, but they’re there in case I ever do. I am so proud of you. R cheered me on. Whole reason we went to Circuit City is because he wanted to look at Sharper Image products. But aha, I went and looked at IPods, they had a lot more accessories for the Nano’s, but I’d be so afraid of losing the Nano. I have to admit, I feel a little guilty that I finally did something for myself, and spent that much money on myself, but ya know what, I so deserve it.Took him over to Tweeter where he found a nice radio for his bedside shelving and we came home. I have been playing with my IPOD since we got home. I should have done this a long long time ago. *Sigh*
Comments