Happy new Year

Did you know that you’re supposed to eat baked beans on New Years Day? Apparently eating baked beans assures you a year of good luck. That would explain the past 38 years of my life, I have never eaten baked beans on New Years Day, but this year, this year I shall!
Usually baked beans only give me gas. A lot of gas and sometimes a stomach ache as well. But now they’re going to give me good luck?! Well okay, I’ll try almost anything once, as long as it’s not seafood. I can’t eat seafood, EVER. Why? Because I’m very quirky and won’t eat anything from the water. I can eat things that are cooked in water, just can’t eat things that are FROM the water.
I’ve realized this year that I am indeed very quirky. But I find that most of my friends, not coworkers or acquaintances, have quirks of their own. I made a new friend this year whom I like very much, her name also starts with a P. She is very quirky and I get along very well with her. She became a fast friend. I knew her before as she has worked where I work for two years now, but we were friendly not necessarily friends. Now I call her one of my very best friends ever. She understand my quirks and some we even share. I have a blast talking to her and make every effort to talk to her daily and she does the same for me. She really has become a part of my daily life and it’s in a good way.Bah, I feel like crap so I’m off to bed. Stupid cold and flu season!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat