And I love him because...
I’m lying in bed right now, next to the man I love, contemplating smothering him with a pillow. Now before anyone gets all judgmental, let me just say, he’s snoring. Now he doesn’t just saw logs, nooooooooooo that would be too easy. This man blows up the entire forest.
But I love him.. remind me why again? Oh yeah, cause when I act crazy, he’s not afraid to admit he’s with me. Like the time right after I got my belly button pierced, I went to WalMart shopping and slammed a shopping cart in to my piercing. I said more profanity in a ten second span than most people know. He turns and says, I’ll meet you over at the pharmacy where I’m getting your tourettes med. I said no, we’re here for my psychotic meds this time.
But I love him.. remind me why again? Oh yeah, cause when I act crazy, he’s not afraid to admit he’s with me. Like the time right after I got my belly button pierced, I went to WalMart shopping and slammed a shopping cart in to my piercing. I said more profanity in a ten second span than most people know. He turns and says, I’ll meet you over at the pharmacy where I’m getting your tourettes med. I said no, we’re here for my psychotic meds this time.