Pauls mother kills me, literally

Paul’s mother talked with her social worker, which she never be allowed without adult child supervision. Meaning, myself or my sister. She should so not be allowed to talk to people outside the family fold, hell she shouldn’t be allowed to talk to people inside the family fold. She should just sit down, put on the protective gear and relax. But that’s not Paul’s mother,Paul’s mother has to let herself be heard, even if she is making no sense. Which is most of the time.
She is MUCH worse off than the rest of us. You could have the plague and she could have a hangnail but some how, she’s MUCH worse than you. I love her to pieces, like the paper she rips up. Her therapist is working on her with that now. I don’t think it’s going very well. She’s claiming it’s from possible identity theft, but she’s been doing it since I was very little. You get a piece of paper about 6′ by 12′. Within twenty-five minutes she’ll have it shredded into 1/2″ by 1/2″ size pieces. Equal size pieces mind you. Perfectly equal, you can measure them, I know because my sister and I have measured them before. Before I get off on another tangent, let me finish my first one!
Paul’s mother talked to her social worker, I remember seeing this somewhere, they discussed her difficulty getting around due to her hips. This is the same woman who limped up the aisle at the local grocery store, then my sister and her friend went down another aisle and she ran to catch up to them. It must be one of those things that comes and goes, comes and goes, sorta like her sanity. So the brilliant social worker believing everything Paul’s mother says as Gods Will be Done, orders her a wheel chair so she can get around. *Sigh* Of course she has no foot pegs so now she’s very upset. She’s calling tomorrow to see where they are, or more likely she will have my sister call.
She is SO loving where she lives, seriously. Three days a week someone comes in and baths her, twice a week she gets her laundry done and once a week she has someone that does her shopping. Basically she never actually has to leave her house and has everything done for her. Next she’ll need meals on wheels. She usually prefers not to leave her house unless you may be doing something fun that does not include her. Such as my sister trying to visit her grand daughter by herself something she never gets to do.
But now it gets better, Paul’s mother was told she will probably be approved to get one of those electric scooter. What the hell are these people thinking? Making her mobile? No one will be safe, NO ONE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat