I finally got a book case...
My head hurt when I got up this morning. I think it’s allergies although my chest feels icky too. Probably all the damn cat hair. Damn stupid cats. They’re all out to get me. They smashed one of my glass incense burners running around being crazy last night. Flea carrying, house wrecking, non deductible dependents! Why do we have them again?
I have a bookcase, this makes me very happy, very happy indeed. I have a small two shelf book case in my living room but it is mine, mine, mine!! It houses my Stephen King collection right now. Just the right size for it. Well a little small really but it’s okay because I have something of mine in the living room. R just keeps smiling at me. I had to clean out two rooms to do this today but I have a bookcase. I also took the kids games off the shelving that houses my computer and put books under there too. I have my stuff in the living room. My books, something that I enjoy.
I figure if he can have over a hundred pounds of dirty Arkansas quartz, I can have some books! Silly really that this makes me so happy, but it does. In other news, the obsessing starts again tonight because the kids have school in the morning. I cleaned their rooms and once again they’re wrecked so I said if you’re up all night, please clean your rooms. They look at me like I have six heads, I ran into the mirror to look and nopers I have one head so I have no idea what’s up with them.I have to work Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and then three days off, I have court on Friday. *Sigh* Failure to yield to a pedestrian in crosswalk. Well I’ve cleaned up a boatload today and my house looks good. I cleaned the fish tank and it looks good. I have carted Spot around with me all day today, he does not look happy. But at least he isn’t leaving fur all over the place or breaking anything!I have blown off doing laundry until tomorrow so now I shall go and read.
I have a bookcase, this makes me very happy, very happy indeed. I have a small two shelf book case in my living room but it is mine, mine, mine!! It houses my Stephen King collection right now. Just the right size for it. Well a little small really but it’s okay because I have something of mine in the living room. R just keeps smiling at me. I had to clean out two rooms to do this today but I have a bookcase. I also took the kids games off the shelving that houses my computer and put books under there too. I have my stuff in the living room. My books, something that I enjoy.
I figure if he can have over a hundred pounds of dirty Arkansas quartz, I can have some books! Silly really that this makes me so happy, but it does. In other news, the obsessing starts again tonight because the kids have school in the morning. I cleaned their rooms and once again they’re wrecked so I said if you’re up all night, please clean your rooms. They look at me like I have six heads, I ran into the mirror to look and nopers I have one head so I have no idea what’s up with them.I have to work Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and then three days off, I have court on Friday. *Sigh* Failure to yield to a pedestrian in crosswalk. Well I’ve cleaned up a boatload today and my house looks good. I cleaned the fish tank and it looks good. I have carted Spot around with me all day today, he does not look happy. But at least he isn’t leaving fur all over the place or breaking anything!I have blown off doing laundry until tomorrow so now I shall go and read.
Comments