Vacation days running down……
Well last night the feces hit the proverbial fan. I was lying on my couch napping, which is a requirement of vacation, when my son comes in and wakes me up and says Mom the guy upstairs was questioning me about a tire he has flat. Says something about a sharp piece of chalk flattening his tire. I said what? He said yeah he was questioning me. So I jump up and go outside cause I don’t do well with adults questioning kids. Especially a grown man questioning my 13 year old son. I said excuse me, but did you question my son?
Well apparently that was the wrong thing to say cause he starts going off on me about parking spaces and a hammer going through my tire and smashing my van windows, swearing up a storm at me. I said excuse me bitch? Who the fuck are you talking to? I’m not from around here son and I”ll be damned if you’ll talk to me like that. I’m not afraid of you. I don’t give a shit where you park, I hate the fact that you cheat and pull one car out and put another car in but I could give a shit less if you park six cars on top of each other in that space. He said well do we have assigned parking? I said no, it’s first come, first serve. He said exactly. I said but you cheat! He said well it seems like you’re upset with me and Im not surprised if you did pop my tire. I said if you pissed me off you’d see me coming! I said as you see me now because you questioned my son, if you have a question you ask the parents, not the child.
Well he and I went at it, then I went over to C’s and asked if she popped his tire to which she said umm no. I said how the hell could kids drawing in a parking space with sidewalk chalk pop your tire??? Chalk isn’t strong enough to pop a tire even it was really sharp. He said it was an adult. I said well Im the adult was it me?? Well it digressed to name calling and finally I came in the house and said to my husband, if you don’t want me in jail tonight, you might want to handle this. So he goes outside and the guy runs from him. We’re all still laughing about that one! I am much scarier than my husband, I mean MUCH. At least I thought so, but at 6 feet 1 1/2 inches tall, I guess he scared the other guy. It was funny watching him running from my hubby. I’m so used to Rob being Rob that I didn’t get why the guy was running from him. C said it’s because Rob had a very stoic face and it was scary to see. But to me, he’s just Rob!
Of course Rob being calm and collected fixed it all up nicely. Once he got the guy to stand still and talk to him. It was too damn funny. Funniest part of the whole thing is, THEIR CAR DOESNT HAVE A FLAT TIRE!
In other news I got all my hairs cut. Very short for me, it was past the middle of my back, now it barely brushes my shoulder. Im obsessing over it now. *Sigh* Not easy being me!
Well apparently that was the wrong thing to say cause he starts going off on me about parking spaces and a hammer going through my tire and smashing my van windows, swearing up a storm at me. I said excuse me bitch? Who the fuck are you talking to? I’m not from around here son and I”ll be damned if you’ll talk to me like that. I’m not afraid of you. I don’t give a shit where you park, I hate the fact that you cheat and pull one car out and put another car in but I could give a shit less if you park six cars on top of each other in that space. He said well do we have assigned parking? I said no, it’s first come, first serve. He said exactly. I said but you cheat! He said well it seems like you’re upset with me and Im not surprised if you did pop my tire. I said if you pissed me off you’d see me coming! I said as you see me now because you questioned my son, if you have a question you ask the parents, not the child.
Well he and I went at it, then I went over to C’s and asked if she popped his tire to which she said umm no. I said how the hell could kids drawing in a parking space with sidewalk chalk pop your tire??? Chalk isn’t strong enough to pop a tire even it was really sharp. He said it was an adult. I said well Im the adult was it me?? Well it digressed to name calling and finally I came in the house and said to my husband, if you don’t want me in jail tonight, you might want to handle this. So he goes outside and the guy runs from him. We’re all still laughing about that one! I am much scarier than my husband, I mean MUCH. At least I thought so, but at 6 feet 1 1/2 inches tall, I guess he scared the other guy. It was funny watching him running from my hubby. I’m so used to Rob being Rob that I didn’t get why the guy was running from him. C said it’s because Rob had a very stoic face and it was scary to see. But to me, he’s just Rob!
Of course Rob being calm and collected fixed it all up nicely. Once he got the guy to stand still and talk to him. It was too damn funny. Funniest part of the whole thing is, THEIR CAR DOESNT HAVE A FLAT TIRE!
In other news I got all my hairs cut. Very short for me, it was past the middle of my back, now it barely brushes my shoulder. Im obsessing over it now. *Sigh* Not easy being me!
Comments