My husband, there he sits!

My husband, where to begin. He really is great, especially considering all the stuff he has put up with over the years from me. Trust me, I am not the easiest person to live with, but is anyone? Again if he wants to complain about that he can start his own blog. On an almost daily basis I have to have my husband come out and get my mailbox key out of the mailbox. I don’t know why I can’t get the damn thing out, but I can’t. So I call him from the mailbox which is right outside our building. Does he get frustrated with me? NO! He just comes out, gives me a big smile and gets my key out for me. I say do I annoy you? He replies, No, it’s just you being you. So I ask him what he means? He said it’s just my honey being my honey. Turns out, Im quirky. Can you believe it? I say Im eccentric with out all that money being in the way. Im eccentric because I like to wear mens underwear. Tighty whities to be exact. I started out wearing my husbands and found them to be very comfortable so I bought my own. Rob now wears boxer briefs and I still wear my tighty whities. Now I don’t wear them all the time, I do have feminine underwear. But when I wear white pants to work I prefer the mens underwear underneath. Right now as I type this, I have womens underwear on. I didn’t wear white scrubs to work today, I wore blue.I am quirky because I sometimes yell at my husband for things he does in my dream. Im sorry but he was doing it and should be held accountable. Realistically I know it’s in my dream and technically not his fault. I yell at him anyway. His reply to all this, yeah, in your dreams! Which is true, but still.
I like to wear his clothes, especially his new ones. I once had a $299 Tommy Hilfiger coat of his stolen our of my cart at Wal-Mart. Course I had to listen to him tease me for weeks about how cold he was and if only he had his coat. Grrrr.. funny guy ain’t he. But he still lets me wear whatever clothes I want anytime I want. I’ve probably ruined more of his clothes than he has, but it’s okay, cause Im just his honey being his honey. I do let him wear them first, out of fairness. I mean they are his clothes.

I cry at sad movies and I laugh really loudly at funny movies. I mean really loudly too! I yell at the television screen and get mad when the characters don’t listen to me. Like when this woman got that ookie feeling women sometimes get and she didnt listen to it. I kept telling her to go back in. But she didn’t listen and she ended up murdered. I warned her, I don’t know how many times I said go back in the fucking building jackass. But she didn’t listen. I have been known to watch the same movie over and over, crying every time. He once asked if I thought the ending would be different the fourth time I watched a movie? I answered, it’d blow your mind if it did wouldn’t it? He said not with you honey, anythings possible.

My husband, there he sits, letting me know that with me and him together, anything is truly possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..