Last day of vacation..
Things that I discovered on my vacation:
1. My fish Spot has issues. I’ve thought about getting him a psychiatric consult. Do fish have psychiatrists? He’s staring at my clock. I think he’s counting down the time for my vacation to be over. But he’s all fluffed out, ready to attack.
2. Morphine and my stomach do not get along. It doesn’t matter how painful my stomach may be, morphine only makes it worse! A hundred times worse. I prefer NOT to get morphine ever again! In fact, someone make a note of that! Add codeine to that no no list too please.
3. When your hair is down past the middle of your back, do not walk in to a hair dressers and tell them to cut it all off, because they will and no matter how hard you try, you can’t glue it back on. What the hell was I thinking. Everyone says it looks really good. Im still in shock! I went from really long hair to hair barely touching my shoulders. Remind me of this when I do it again next year of the year after!
4. Never make plans, because as soon as you do feces hits the fan full force. In more than one way. We had plans to go to an amusement park, instead HJ got sick and R had serious arm troubles. So we went no where, course I also had two bad stomach episodes. So no Funtown/Splashtown and no Drive In this week! Maybe before the end of summer. But doubtful. Next weekend they’re having a three movie night to celebrate Labor Day weekend, so maybe we’ll go that Sunday. But since I’m thinking of plans, it will NOT work out. Do I never learn??
5. No matter when your period is due, I will always start on the first day of my vacation without fail!I have one more week of vacation to use.. can’t wait! argh!
1. My fish Spot has issues. I’ve thought about getting him a psychiatric consult. Do fish have psychiatrists? He’s staring at my clock. I think he’s counting down the time for my vacation to be over. But he’s all fluffed out, ready to attack.
2. Morphine and my stomach do not get along. It doesn’t matter how painful my stomach may be, morphine only makes it worse! A hundred times worse. I prefer NOT to get morphine ever again! In fact, someone make a note of that! Add codeine to that no no list too please.
3. When your hair is down past the middle of your back, do not walk in to a hair dressers and tell them to cut it all off, because they will and no matter how hard you try, you can’t glue it back on. What the hell was I thinking. Everyone says it looks really good. Im still in shock! I went from really long hair to hair barely touching my shoulders. Remind me of this when I do it again next year of the year after!
4. Never make plans, because as soon as you do feces hits the fan full force. In more than one way. We had plans to go to an amusement park, instead HJ got sick and R had serious arm troubles. So we went no where, course I also had two bad stomach episodes. So no Funtown/Splashtown and no Drive In this week! Maybe before the end of summer. But doubtful. Next weekend they’re having a three movie night to celebrate Labor Day weekend, so maybe we’ll go that Sunday. But since I’m thinking of plans, it will NOT work out. Do I never learn??
5. No matter when your period is due, I will always start on the first day of my vacation without fail!I have one more week of vacation to use.. can’t wait! argh!
Comments