Umm Day something of Vacation…
I screwed all up what day was what. I can’t count. I knew I should have taken my shoes off. Well H still isn’t feeling well and she has an appointment today at 1:15. I think I left my curling iron at Paul’s mothers. I am not driving back down to Massachusetts to get it. I’ll hit Wally World and get a new one. If H turns out to have strep, maybe we can still hit the amusement park this weekend after she’s been on antibiotics for awhile. It’s up to how she feels, no pressure. See how random I am? That’s how my mind works, well what mind I have!
We did a road trip last night because the flea bags have fleas. Of course the flea bags have fleas because they’re flea bags. Where else would the fleas be??? So at some point I have to go and get flea killing stuff. Course my cats don’t go outside which means some human is bringing in the fleas, probably the kids the little carriers!
Well time to run to the doctors.. Im wondering if I should put on a bra or go commando? I’ll let you know how she made out later!
We did a road trip last night because the flea bags have fleas. Of course the flea bags have fleas because they’re flea bags. Where else would the fleas be??? So at some point I have to go and get flea killing stuff. Course my cats don’t go outside which means some human is bringing in the fleas, probably the kids the little carriers!
Well time to run to the doctors.. Im wondering if I should put on a bra or go commando? I’ll let you know how she made out later!
Comments