She's so her fathers child..

My daughter and my nephew argue constantly about everything. Instead of being annoying it's actually quite funny. See they love each other so much I can't even begin to explain it. He knows how much she loves him and loves it that she doesn't let him get away with anything, ever. She calls him out on everything. If he says the sky is blue, she calls him out on it.

Tonight they were arguing over an episode of NCIS. Turns out HJ was right, as she usually is, and indeed the young girl was blind. John didn't believe it. He should have listened to her. But he didn't.

Then they were arguing about John having to sleep on the porch from now on. HJ said that's your new bedroom enjoy it. John said fine I will. It's nice out here. HJ retorted, it won't be tonight. John said something else I missed. He said to HJ did you hear me?

She said I heard you, but didn't understand what you were saying because I don't speak dumbass.

Rob spit out his drink and walked away shaking his head saying, she is so my child.

I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!

Comments

Mr. Mr said…
LOL great ending insult

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat