Waiting sucks....

When is this baby coming? Okay so I realize I am not the one that is pregnant. I realize she is 35 weeks 4 days pregnant and is three days away from being 36 weeks. Wednesday she will be 36 weeks and if she goes in to labor at 36 weeks, on Wednesday, they won't stop it. I also realize that it can go two weeks either way, the due date I mean. I get all of this and more. However, do you get the idea that I have been waiting 35 weeks plus for this baby to come and I am not good at waiting. I truly am no good at waiting.

We were in Petco today and let me begin by saying that store is LOUD, between the dogs barking and the kids screaming I thought my head would explode. Some guy was telling me I needed to pat his dog to get the dog to stop barking. How about I kick his owner? How about that? R shook his head no, as this was NOT the way to get the dog to stop barking. I think it was a good idea. R is trying to remind me that violence is not the answer and I am trying to remind him of who he is married to, which would be me. The line was not moving, R even moved us to another line which also was not moving. Then the cashier apologized for the wait and I did not say it was okay. It was not okay, it should not take longer in line than it does to shop in the store. You should also have plenty of carts for your store as well and not use them to stock the stores or for you to move inventory. Those carts are for customers, ya dumbasses. We waited in line, with the barking dog and his stupid owner behind us and I just wanted to go home. Why? Because my daughter is home gestating my first grand child and I cannot wait to meet her. I will wait, obviously, but I don't like it.

I don' t like waiting in lines, I don't like waiting on the phone for the next available representative and I certainly don't like waiting 36 plus weeks for my first grandchild. But I'll do it because honestly, she will be so worth the wait.

Comments

miwise said…
Patience is the ability to count down before you blast off. ~Author Unknown
Vered said…
Human pregnancies are insanely long, and even then the babies come out basically half-baked, super-fragile, with zero ability to look after themselves, and need so much caring and supervision for many months before they can start half-doing some things for themselves, as toddlers.

It's so different for animals. Not sure why we developed this way - I can't really see the evolutionary advantage to any of this, except that human babies are so darn cute. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..