2009 better step up to the plate..
All I can say is, 2008 sucked ass so 2009 better step up the plate and put it's game face on. This year better damn well be a good one. I personally plan to do my best to stay positive, move forward and continue to work hard towards my goals. In return, I'd like 2009 to take it easy on me a little bit. Not sure how everyone else's 2008 went, but if you had a good year, great, I hope 2009 is just as good to you, if you didn't, however, and are like me and had your ass kicked by 2008, I hope 2009 totally makes up for it.
Good things to come this year, the biggest is the birth of my first grandchild. This is going to be a year of firsts. First smile, first laugh, and first bath. I can not wait to see her person take form. I can't wait to see the Mother my Daughter will become. I can't wait to see the nurturer in her take shape. My son being an Uncle for the first time. Uncle D, holy shit. I can't wait to see him holding his niece. He talks to her already. Just lets her know that she'll be okay when she comes out. We just sound scary. (Thanks son.) This year will see my son get his drivers license. Uncle D driving a car. Here's one teen I won't be afraid of behind the wheel. Mr Law and Order, yeah, no worries.
I hope to have more dates with my husband this year, because even though sometimes he annoys me when he breaths in and out, in and out, most of the time, he is the best thing since sliced bread! I love you Rob, thank you for allowing me to be me all the time and never expecting me to be anyone but me. Love Your Neurotic Wife.
2009 is so going to kick ass, in a good way!
Good things to come this year, the biggest is the birth of my first grandchild. This is going to be a year of firsts. First smile, first laugh, and first bath. I can not wait to see her person take form. I can't wait to see the Mother my Daughter will become. I can't wait to see the nurturer in her take shape. My son being an Uncle for the first time. Uncle D, holy shit. I can't wait to see him holding his niece. He talks to her already. Just lets her know that she'll be okay when she comes out. We just sound scary. (Thanks son.) This year will see my son get his drivers license. Uncle D driving a car. Here's one teen I won't be afraid of behind the wheel. Mr Law and Order, yeah, no worries.
I hope to have more dates with my husband this year, because even though sometimes he annoys me when he breaths in and out, in and out, most of the time, he is the best thing since sliced bread! I love you Rob, thank you for allowing me to be me all the time and never expecting me to be anyone but me. Love Your Neurotic Wife.
2009 is so going to kick ass, in a good way!
Comments
2008 bit for so many people. I, personally, like odd-numbered years much better.
:-)
I hope your 2009 is wonderful.
Denise: Yes it is annoying, in and out, in and out. GRRR. Thanks for the good wishes.