My head will explode and candy will fall out..

At some point, all that has been going on in the past six months will finally hit me and my head will explode and candy will fall out. Bam, that's it. Then Pattycakes will have a ghost for a friend and she'll be a psychic because of course she will still hear me. She has to still hear me, who else will listen to my insane drivel?

Here goes my day in a nutshell, the school is blaming me for my son not being able to attend school every single day. They're blaming me for everything. Not communicating with them. So the meetings I requested don't count. The documentation I provided from the doctor doesn't count. He's saying I should just home school him. How about you provide my son with an education because you are getting money to teach him. You want me to home school him, you give me the money you are getting to educate him and I will. I said I want him to get a high school diploma so he can attend college, his reply: how is he going to attend college when he can't even make it to school every day. I wonder if he'd have been that ignorant if he could have seen my face. Talking to him on the phone made my skin crawl. "I just want us to be on the same page" Well you ass, we're not even in the same book. You are an idiot. I am being forced to converse with idiots. I can't keep doing it. You screwed over my daughter and now you're doing the same thing to my son and I'm DONE!

Then the stupid light company estimated our bills last month due to the storm, cancelled them, put two months together for this month and raised their rates all at the same time. I have a $400 light bill and I am astounded I get to pay a fee for being their customer. I'm not talking about a fee for the services I receive, but a fee just for being their customer. I feel honored.


Then comes my pregnant daughter and she has gestational diabetes which the doctors make a big ass deal out of, however, they are seeing her every ten days, when she is supposed to be seen every single week. Last time she was seen, ten days ago the baby was measuring perfectly, today the baby is measuring small. They are saying she is supposed to have hour visits where they monitor the baby's heartbeat and her contractions. The visits are lasting fifteen minutes if that. They told her they would induce her at 38 weeks because of her gestational diabetes, now they're saying we won't let you go past 41 weeks. They tell her to call if she has this, that or other thing, so today she told them about all those things and they dismissed her. I called back to find out why so long between appointments and the nurse said I can't talk to you. She could talk to me because Heather signed paperwork to allow me to talk to them regarding her health care. Then the nurse proceeded to bully my daughter. The part that really pisses me off is when she said to HJ, three things, first we are concerned *cough bullshit cough*, we are scheduling an ultrasound because of the diabetes *bullshit again, they scheduled one for next week because the baby is measuring small and HJ actually called her on that* and finally we are just very busy and have no appointments next week. Well the maybe you should stop taking on new clients? If you are too busy to take care of the pregnant women you currently have, perhaps you should stop taking new ones. If HJ was not as far along as she was, we would be looking for a new doctor. Lesson learned. I asked HJ why she didn't stand up for herself and she said because she's afraid if she does, they'll be not so nice to her on her next visit. The nurse Virginia was a bitch, erm is a bitch? Obviously it's an ongoing issue for her. She answered the phone bitchy.

I want to know why they are letting my daughter go ten days between appointments when the baby has gone from normal size to under sized in ten days. I want to know why people have to be so damn snarky when talking to people and finally, I want to know what kind of candy will fall out of my head when I explode!

Comments

Mr. Mr said…
oh please let it be swedish fish, please please please
miwise said…
Are you dealing with the same idiot school officials I argued with back in 1989? Did they migrate from Indiana? Don't let them push you around. Your son has a right to an education and medical issues have to be respected.

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..