The candy that will fall out?? SMARTIES!
Well lets see, updates on everything but the electric bill. The school person called the police department and filed a petition of truancy against my son stating I had never responded to them and we had not spoken. Rob called the police and waited for the man to call him back. They chatted and the officer said it seemed that something wasn't right. We now have someone different from the school handling my sons case and we are no longer facing any hearings for truancy. Oh they woke the sleeping tiger. Rob was mad and let them officer know it in a very nice way. We no longer have to deal with the original idiot at the school. My son sees the specialist Friday to get the doctors note the school requested. Total number of days he's been absent? ELEVEN.
HJ went for her ultrasound today because the baby is measuring small. She is between 19-20 inches long and weighs 7 lbs 8 ounces give or take 1.2 pounds. Either way, still a good size baby. Last ultrasound she was showing 5 days difference than her estimated due date, now she's showing almost 2 weeks. Of course she doesn't see a doctor this week because they're over booked and bitchy. So we wait until Monday when the doctor can finally see her and find out.
All in all, it was a good day because we got to see Lana-Rose even if the picture wasn't great and she kept covering her face with her hands and arms. I even got to see her brain. HER BRAIN talk about wild. Her heartbeat was 148 bpm. She's beautiful. I so can't wait.
Finally I do hope every one knows what smarties are, because we have determined that is the candy that will fall out of my head when it explodes. Help yourselves!
HJ went for her ultrasound today because the baby is measuring small. She is between 19-20 inches long and weighs 7 lbs 8 ounces give or take 1.2 pounds. Either way, still a good size baby. Last ultrasound she was showing 5 days difference than her estimated due date, now she's showing almost 2 weeks. Of course she doesn't see a doctor this week because they're over booked and bitchy. So we wait until Monday when the doctor can finally see her and find out.
All in all, it was a good day because we got to see Lana-Rose even if the picture wasn't great and she kept covering her face with her hands and arms. I even got to see her brain. HER BRAIN talk about wild. Her heartbeat was 148 bpm. She's beautiful. I so can't wait.
Finally I do hope every one knows what smarties are, because we have determined that is the candy that will fall out of my head when it explodes. Help yourselves!
Comments
(no i dont do that)
GO MR. FREEMAN!!!!!!!!!
looking forward to pics of the baby
Vered: Thanks I think so too. I love it.
Boricua: Yeah!!