What have you been doing? I've been saving the world.
I have been saving the world. No seriously, I have been saving the world. It's not easy to save the world, let me tell you. It can be quite exhausting. Seriously it can. As someone that hasn't been getting a lot of sleep lately, walking can be quite exhausting but saving the world, whole nother level.
HJ is five months pregnant, 23 plus weeks with my granddaughter. I realize we need to have a world around for her. How can I show her amazing rainbows and puddles after rain storms, both things that really make life worth living, but not possible without a world to have them in. I find them amazing even now at 41 years old. Especially puddles, I still love to jump in a good puddle. Not any puddle will do, it has to be the right kind. Any kind of rainbow will do, but doubles or thick ones are particularly nice.
However, before I forget why I started this, I am making an effort to save the world. How you ask? Well let me tell you, because I truly am a little excited by my effort. I bought those cloth shopping bags from my grocery store. $1 a piece they cost me, I bought four of them, because with those four shopping bags, I am so going to save the world. What, you don't know, it could happen!
HJ is five months pregnant, 23 plus weeks with my granddaughter. I realize we need to have a world around for her. How can I show her amazing rainbows and puddles after rain storms, both things that really make life worth living, but not possible without a world to have them in. I find them amazing even now at 41 years old. Especially puddles, I still love to jump in a good puddle. Not any puddle will do, it has to be the right kind. Any kind of rainbow will do, but doubles or thick ones are particularly nice.
However, before I forget why I started this, I am making an effort to save the world. How you ask? Well let me tell you, because I truly am a little excited by my effort. I bought those cloth shopping bags from my grocery store. $1 a piece they cost me, I bought four of them, because with those four shopping bags, I am so going to save the world. What, you don't know, it could happen!
Comments