Crazy is me..
I am even more easily overwhelmed and frustrated, as if that was possible. I couldn't get the songs off my IPOD on to my computer and I was ready to throw everything in my living room out my window and fall to the floor in tears, or something similarly dramatic. Instead, Rob found a program that would allow me to put my music from my IPOD on to my computer. Crisis averted everyone may now resume normal activity.
I posted that on my home away from home, but it's true. I really was overwhelmed and frustrated by my IPOD and computer. How sad is that? I was almost in tears, ready to pull out my hair. I wanted to smash my IPOD into my laptop until they both broke and then throw the entire mess through the slider to the ground. Where I would then fall to the floor and cry hysterically about the horror of it all. The injustice of your IPOD not being able to just sync it's ass up with your computer. We had to restore my computer to factory settings and I lost my IPOD library. You'd think the IPOD would just download what it had on it back on to my computer but NOPE! So I had my dramatic moments in my head. I can admit that. Yes, that's how I felt, but I didn't do it. I also told Rob how I felt which got him to help me figure it out. He's good like that. I may have to keep him around.
And finally to end this post, may I let you all know that AC/DC is releasing it's first album in like 8 years or is it 80, I'm not sure. The name of said album you ask: BLACK ICE! Don't tell me that it's not a conspiracy, obviously it is and THEY are out to get us.
I posted that on my home away from home, but it's true. I really was overwhelmed and frustrated by my IPOD and computer. How sad is that? I was almost in tears, ready to pull out my hair. I wanted to smash my IPOD into my laptop until they both broke and then throw the entire mess through the slider to the ground. Where I would then fall to the floor and cry hysterically about the horror of it all. The injustice of your IPOD not being able to just sync it's ass up with your computer. We had to restore my computer to factory settings and I lost my IPOD library. You'd think the IPOD would just download what it had on it back on to my computer but NOPE! So I had my dramatic moments in my head. I can admit that. Yes, that's how I felt, but I didn't do it. I also told Rob how I felt which got him to help me figure it out. He's good like that. I may have to keep him around.
And finally to end this post, may I let you all know that AC/DC is releasing it's first album in like 8 years or is it 80, I'm not sure. The name of said album you ask: BLACK ICE! Don't tell me that it's not a conspiracy, obviously it is and THEY are out to get us.
Comments
lol
Miwise you sound like my husband now. lol