Fitness Facilities and Me

I like candy corn. I like candy corn enough to ask my daughters boyfriend to go out late at night and buy me some candy corn. I was warned by my sister that I would get a tooth ache. I blame her for all of this because she was talking about candy corn and well then it started to call to me, from afar. She's in another state so I couldn't steal some of hers. Nick did go get it and I began eating as if it were confectionery heroin. I had HJ take the bag away from me when my third tooth started to hurt. The first two were just warnings. I should have just poured sugar in my mouth and sucked on it, almost the same effect.

In other news, I still haven't cancelled my gym membership and haven't gone in a year. How pathetic is it that I'm too damn lazy to even go to the gym to cancel the membership or write a letter to cancel the membership. I think I may write them a letter and it will go something like this:

Dear Gym Place That I Never Attend,

As you can see by my membership stats, I haven't attended your gym regularly in a year or so, the first six months I was pretty faithful. As if we were newly wed and in the honeymoon phase. I was surprised by your afternoon pizza on the first Friday of the month. It shocked me to see my gym giving out pizza. I won't even get in to my surprise about the bagels in the morning. However what was up with the tootsie rolls available all the time? That I couldn't quite figure out.

What I am writing about is, I am too damn lazy to come in and cancel my membership so obviously there is no way I'm going to drag my lazy ass in there to work out. Hel it's taken me a year to write this letter. It's not that you don't have a great facility or wonderful people, you do. However, the only thing I have managed to lose while a member of your gym for two years is $20 dollars a month.

Please cancel my membership effective immediately and enjoy my two years worth of membership fees as a parting gift from a very lazy woman who thinks weight loss should involve over eating and inactivity.

Sincerely Me!

Comments

Vered said…
Feel free to tell me to shut up, but I think you should make yourself go. Just twice a week for 30 minutes. It makes a huge difference in how you feel.
Emsxiety said…
I seriously have stepped foot in the door of my fitness facility twice in the past year. Seriously, twice. Not even kidding. So I'm paying $20 a month to avoid it like the plague. Still haven't sent out the cancellation notice. Im just lazy. lol

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat