They leave April 9th
For a six day vacation in NC. We all talked, Rob just sat back and let me cry and ramble on and Nick let HJ cry and ramble on. She thought they were a burden and I made her feel unwanted here. Well she’s NOT unwanted and she is NOT a burden. Never has been, never want her to feel like one. She thought we didn’t want her here. *Sigh* It’s been one hell of a night and I have work in the morning.
Since he misses his family and she wants to be able to meet them, so we booked a flight to NC on April 9th and they return April 15th. WOOT! He’ll pay me $75 a week for five weeks and then $15 on the sixth week. Sounds good to me.
I am soooo tired and have work in five hours. ACK goodnight all.
Since he misses his family and she wants to be able to meet them, so we booked a flight to NC on April 9th and they return April 15th. WOOT! He’ll pay me $75 a week for five weeks and then $15 on the sixth week. Sounds good to me.
I am soooo tired and have work in five hours. ACK goodnight all.
Comments