Unbelievable

My beloved Patriots lost tonight in one hell of an ugly game. The Giants defense made Tom Brady their personal bitch. It was an ugly end to what was a beautiful undefeated season. It was a sad game, a pathetic finish, and I am seriously horrified by the entire Super Bowl.
To the Patriots offense, as if you’re reading my pathetic little blog, shame on you. Shame on you for not protecting our quarterback. I don’t think any quarterback in the history of football has ever been sacked, tackled or otherwise abused as much as Tom Brady was tonight. He still held his head and played a calm game. Had I been the quarterback, I’d have laid down and said fuck you. You offered him limited to no protection, one of the two purposes ya’ll serve. Either receive or protect. Easy enough to understand.
To the Giants, I say good game. I was not overly impressed with Manning or your team, but I knew coming in it was possible for ya’ll to win. Any team at any time has the potential to win a game. You showed you had the heart to get there and tonight you showed the world you had the heart to win.
I’m not ignorant in thinking the Pats were unbeatable, even with a perfect season . I am saddened however that half our team failed to play, I mean they were standing there, but they weren’t playing, at least not football.
But as a long standing member of Red Sox nation with 80 years of losses under our belt, I will utter the phrase that generations before me have uttered, “THERE’S ALWAYS NEXT YEAR!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..