New things February
The new bed has arrived and it is 30′ off the ground. No seriously, it is. In fact, I’ve begun using my old pole vaulting pole to get in to the bed. Getting out requires bungee cord and a landing strip. Okay so maybe it’s not really 30′ off the ground because well, that wouldn’t fit in my apartment. But it is very high off the ground. In fact we have to get a running start to get in to it. Actually we run then jump and up we go. HJ can jump in to the bed with no hands now, she’s just showing off. Even R gets a running start, course I start in the hallway for dramatic effect. At some point I will have to get a picture with a tape measure showing the the exact height because it is high. It’s a temperpedic plush, okay it’s really a BobOPedic plush but I saved myself almost $1500 by buying the Bob Store version. It’s nice, although a little firm still. We’ll have to break it in.
In other news, my son D got an electric guitar tonight. He was asking for one and today I just took him over and got him one, with amp and some other stuff. He was blown away. I think if the kid is interested in art or music, it should be encouraged, especially when the amp comes with a headphone plug..
That above and the tickets to North Carolina are the extent of our tax refund. But ya know what, it’s all been well worth it. Yeppers it has.
In other news, my son D got an electric guitar tonight. He was asking for one and today I just took him over and got him one, with amp and some other stuff. He was blown away. I think if the kid is interested in art or music, it should be encouraged, especially when the amp comes with a headphone plug..

That above and the tickets to North Carolina are the extent of our tax refund. But ya know what, it’s all been well worth it. Yeppers it has.
Comments