Five people in one small bathroom

We are five people in one small apartment can you guess what room gets used most? Can you? If you say the bathroom you would be right. We have one bathroom for three guys and two girls. What a nightmare. Soon as someone goes in to the bathroom my bladder instantly starts screaming that it’s over capacity and will burst if I don’t run to the bathroom immediately. Of course there is someone else in there and no matter what you have been told, double stacking is never allowed. Even in outhouses they always had numerous seats for a double seat-er, but never stack-ables.
Here I sit right now listening to HJ and Nick in the bathroom and I’m thinking to myself, what can I do to get the two of them out of there? I could say we’re having an emergency and they need to come out now so I can…. no that wouldn’t work. They’re actually pretty bright. If it was D-Man I could tell him something was uneven and he’d have to come out and fix it. But they’re a bit more crafty. Course I could just say I’m about to have an accident and one of them will have to change me, I bet that would make them run out. It didn’t, they just laughed at me.
And finally before I kick down the bathroom door, did anyone seen the lunar eclipse last night? I completely missed it. I heard it was beautiful though. I was probably standing in line waiting my turn in the bathroom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..