Snow, snow and more snow

Snow has become quite the dirty four letter word around here. I like snow don’t get me wrong. In fact I think new fallen snow is quite beautiful. Adds a majestic, clean look to the world around us. When we are at the four plus foot mark and we have months left for it to snow, it’s not so beautiful or majestic.
I will say that the car is doing quite well in the snow. I know this because I have been able to drive it while R had the rental. Now we have the Pathfinder back and R can’t drive it because it has an expired inspection sticker. The back end does look great too. The front end not so good but that’s not from the accident. That’s rust. But it means we are back down to one car because he can’t drive with an expired inspection sticker. On top of this, we need four new tires. Not brand new tires, but new tires. Used tires who knew.
On top of all this, I went to work one hour late this morning to find out that I wasn’t even supposed to be at work. DUH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat