I really do love my husband
I really do love my husband and I mean that. I love him very much. But sometimes, I don’t like the things that he says or does, or perhaps doesn’t do. Lately I’ve been hibernating which then causes me to take a look around at my inner sanctum surroundings. I’ve found that they’re cluttered, unorganized and just plain messy. Now what does this have to do with my husband. Well since I work all day, five days a week and he doesn’t he’s been able to amass quite a collection of things. Back in the days that he worked and I didn’t, he couldn’t get this far ahead of me. See while he was at work, I’d clean out and organize his things, he didn’t even realized things were missing. Now I don’t have that ability. So, I gave up and gave him the bedroom to make a mess of, instead, it has spread, like a virus. It has spread in to our living room, which once again looks like a storage area. No, I think a storage area would have to be more organized than this is, and this mess causes frustration, irritation and a feeling of being buried under a pile of crap when I am in my hibernation mood. It also causes me to realize that his stuff takes over three quarters of the bedroom and living room. Which means, where is my area? Everyone needs an area, a space to call their own. My kids have theirs, he has his all over the fucking place so where is mine? What area do I have to say, this is mine. The neatness and organization that is me is reflected in this area that is mine. There isn’t one and I also realize this frustrates me to no end, because even when he worked and I was the one home, I made sure he had his own space. A place all his own that he could keep in any way he wanted. Messy, disorganized but his own.
I cycle through this, I’ve gone back a bit and noticed this isn’t the first time I’ve said this. I will say something, he will clean up a bit, give me back some space and then it happens again.
Now that I think of this, I wonder if there’s something I do on a cycle that annoys him?
I cycle through this, I’ve gone back a bit and noticed this isn’t the first time I’ve said this. I will say something, he will clean up a bit, give me back some space and then it happens again.
Now that I think of this, I wonder if there’s something I do on a cycle that annoys him?
Comments