You call, no, YOU CALL,
Today at break time: I called Paul’s mother to ask how she was because Peg called her mother. I couldn’t have Peg showing me up. So I called, why did I call? I blame Peg. I said hey how are you? She said Jesus Fucking Christ, which I am sure is NOT his name. I know this because when I was young she’d say Jesus H. Christ, so I knew his middle name started with an H not an F. What’s wrong? Well the Christmas party is December 16.Yes I know, we decided that when we were down for HJ’s 18th birthday. (Btw she called the day before to tell me I was coming down for that which is not as funny as her telling me to come down for the potatoes.) She said well no one called K. I said what? She said well Jonny Boy told me to call. Okay did you call her? Well no.Ummm do we think someone may need to call her soon? I’m just saying the party is a week and a half away.
Well what am I supposed to plan the entire party?No mother, that’s why John is having it as his house. We all know when to go because we all made the decision on HJ’s birthday, remember? Only K wasn’t there so she doesn’t know. Well what the hell do you want me to do? What does she work? Evening or something. Okay I will call her now.
Skip to tonight: Hi, I called and left a message on K’s answering machine to let her know when the Christmas party is and let her know where it is and that she can call Jonny Boy about the logistics. Oh good, she called me tonight and asked me to take the babies tomorrow, but I didn’t ask her about the party. Okay so K called you tonight and you didn’t mention the party to her? Well what am I supposed to bake all the god damn food?? Well someone is going to have to help me, My fucking legs are killing me. I can’t be expected to do it all, I’m elderly you know. I can’t sleep at night. When is K coming with the babies?(Notice I ignored the whole rant.) Around 2, so are you going to call her about the party? I already did and left a message on her machine. Well did you talk to her? No, I left her a message. Oh, well I guess I’ll talk to her about it. I knew I was going to have to handle everything. You have a good night Paul’s mother, sweet dreams.
WHY DO I CALL????
Well what am I supposed to plan the entire party?No mother, that’s why John is having it as his house. We all know when to go because we all made the decision on HJ’s birthday, remember? Only K wasn’t there so she doesn’t know. Well what the hell do you want me to do? What does she work? Evening or something. Okay I will call her now.
Skip to tonight: Hi, I called and left a message on K’s answering machine to let her know when the Christmas party is and let her know where it is and that she can call Jonny Boy about the logistics. Oh good, she called me tonight and asked me to take the babies tomorrow, but I didn’t ask her about the party. Okay so K called you tonight and you didn’t mention the party to her? Well what am I supposed to bake all the god damn food?? Well someone is going to have to help me, My fucking legs are killing me. I can’t be expected to do it all, I’m elderly you know. I can’t sleep at night. When is K coming with the babies?(Notice I ignored the whole rant.) Around 2, so are you going to call her about the party? I already did and left a message on her machine. Well did you talk to her? No, I left her a message. Oh, well I guess I’ll talk to her about it. I knew I was going to have to handle everything. You have a good night Paul’s mother, sweet dreams.
WHY DO I CALL????
Comments