Things in no particular order

My Uncle who was a very important of my childhood and had something to do with my children’s childhoods as well passed away on Christmas day. If one more person says to me, well was it expected, I’m going to slap them. Seriously with a closed fist, okay that means punch but I can do whatever I want.One of the nurses where I work had her son pass away just a few short days before Christmas. He was only thirty years old and died of a heart attack. She did CPR on her own son. You do not bury your children. It’s just not right. It’s hard enough to bury your parents. If one more person asks if it had anything to do with drugs, I will slap them with a closed fist too, again that means punch but again I’ll do whatever I want.

In other news, the Wii did not ARRIVE before Christmas, in fact, it arrived the day after Christmas. This pissed me off very much because I spent money I can’t really afford to insure/ensure it would arrive for Christmas. My son walked around Christmas Eve and Christmas day saddened. Of course most of his gifts were Wii related. He got Wii Resident Evil and a Wii Wifi, but no Wii system. He really was good about it, just sad.Wii arrived today so I went to Gamestop to get him another controller and they had ten of them on the shelves, well the thingies you need to grab to buy them. I went up to the cash register and the girl said,” Hehehe we’re all out of these. Hahah we’ve sold out of everything.” Well I know it’s not all her fault that life sometimes sucks, but I look at her and said,” Maybe you should, hehehehe, take the fucking boxes off the shelves, hehehehahaha.

My doctor noticed my blood pressure is up, hmm I wonder why?????

Comments