We’re laying in bed, cuddling like we do and a commercial comes on for d-CON® mice control aka poison. I turn to Rob and say, I’d much rather use traps. He said why? I said because with the poison they go off elsewhere to die. Which means you have dead mice in the walls of your home.
I’ve been thinking of this often and just haven’t mentioned it. Usually I mention these things to him, because he gets me. Ya know. It’s nice to say things that other might deem foolish and have the one you’ve chosen to spend your life with turn to you and say, I get it.
He turns to me and says, I’ve known about d-con® all my life but I’ve never thought of that, I wonder if they ever thought of that. Then it got me to thinking, does any one else think of this?
Rob said he wouldn’t want the traps because the mice look up at you. I said I’d rather the traps because at least you’d know where the mice are when they’re dead. They’re not up inside your walls. Then I thought of another thing, does anyone else discuss things like this in bed with their loved one or is it truly just us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat