Population Control
Nature’s population control. What you ask? Yes that’s what was said, that’s nature’s population control.
We were driving to work, actually Rob was driving. He drives because there was a storm and it’s cheaper to just let him drive me to work rather than having to have both vehicles go there. Gas prices are expensive. So we’re on our way to work in the Mazda CX9. He said look there’s glare ice also know as?? I said black ice. He said ding ding you are correct. I took a deep breath, only half a mile left to work.
He kept driving and as we went by the lake, the lake was truly breath taking. It had snow across the lake, the mountain above it was covered in snow and I said oh look at how beautiful that lake is,I wish I had my camera. Rob said yep, natures population control. I said excuse me? He said yeah, black ice, a tree and that lake. I said oh really? He said you stare at the pretty lake, don’t pay attention to where you are driving, then you hit black ice and wrap around a tree and you’re DEAD, nature’s population control.
*sigh*
We were driving to work, actually Rob was driving. He drives because there was a storm and it’s cheaper to just let him drive me to work rather than having to have both vehicles go there. Gas prices are expensive. So we’re on our way to work in the Mazda CX9. He said look there’s glare ice also know as?? I said black ice. He said ding ding you are correct. I took a deep breath, only half a mile left to work.
He kept driving and as we went by the lake, the lake was truly breath taking. It had snow across the lake, the mountain above it was covered in snow and I said oh look at how beautiful that lake is,I wish I had my camera. Rob said yep, natures population control. I said excuse me? He said yeah, black ice, a tree and that lake. I said oh really? He said you stare at the pretty lake, don’t pay attention to where you are driving, then you hit black ice and wrap around a tree and you’re DEAD, nature’s population control.
*sigh*
Comments