Hostile, you haven't seen Hostile
I had heard stories from C regarding child support but didn’t take her seriously. She had a way of making it sound like everyone was out to get her. However, on this matter, I have to give it to her, she was right. Shhh don’t tell her I said that.
What’s really horrible, is my friend that is the patty to my cake applied for help with child support six weeks ago. They said she’d have an answer in two weeks. So she called them, apparently you’re never to call them. If you do you’re considered hostile. Well if you don’t call how are you supposed to know what’s going on? They had her as an intact family, well his address is in one city and her’s is in the country so how exactly are they an intact family living many miles apart?? I would think intact families would at least live in the same town. Silly me.
Then it gets better, they also told her they thought she was applying for medical assistance for herself and they turned her down. Well if you turned her down for that, why wouldn’t you have notified her of the denial? Luckily she’s a very smart girl and kept copies of all the paperwork she filled out. Seems she never asked for medical or anything of the sort. Only asked about child support. She’s a working mom not trying to screw the system, she’s just trying to get help from the father to support their child. I don’t think it’s asking too much. But yeah, she’s hostile.
It boils down to they screwed up and hard and now they’re calling her hostile and saying we sent your message to my supervisor. She said GOOD maybe the supervisor can give me some answers. Honestly, I’d be hostile too. PattyCake goes there tomorrow, I wish her well and will be thinking good thoughts for her. If anyone has any money they can put aside for her bail fund i sure would appreciate the help in paying it!
What’s really horrible, is my friend that is the patty to my cake applied for help with child support six weeks ago. They said she’d have an answer in two weeks. So she called them, apparently you’re never to call them. If you do you’re considered hostile. Well if you don’t call how are you supposed to know what’s going on? They had her as an intact family, well his address is in one city and her’s is in the country so how exactly are they an intact family living many miles apart?? I would think intact families would at least live in the same town. Silly me.
Then it gets better, they also told her they thought she was applying for medical assistance for herself and they turned her down. Well if you turned her down for that, why wouldn’t you have notified her of the denial? Luckily she’s a very smart girl and kept copies of all the paperwork she filled out. Seems she never asked for medical or anything of the sort. Only asked about child support. She’s a working mom not trying to screw the system, she’s just trying to get help from the father to support their child. I don’t think it’s asking too much. But yeah, she’s hostile.
It boils down to they screwed up and hard and now they’re calling her hostile and saying we sent your message to my supervisor. She said GOOD maybe the supervisor can give me some answers. Honestly, I’d be hostile too. PattyCake goes there tomorrow, I wish her well and will be thinking good thoughts for her. If anyone has any money they can put aside for her bail fund i sure would appreciate the help in paying it!