First plague of the year...

I can feel the first plague of the year coming on me. My throat is scratchy, my lungs are hurting me a bit, my head hurts too. Yes, it is the plague. I'm not sure what to name it, perhaps the Eastern WhineAss Plague? Yeah, that may work just fine. I won't even tell you about the inability to sleep at the same time as needing to sleep constantly. On top of the inability to stay warm. Just cannot get warm or if i do finally get warm, can't stay warm.

I have good news, a house guest is coming. Not a 10 day house guest like my poor friend Lee was subjected to, nopers not for us. This is a one day or possibly one night and two day house guest depending on whether he drives up Thursday and goes home Friday or just comes up Friday to spend the day. This is a guest that R and I are looking forward to seeing. Even H seems happy to hear he's coming to see us. D doesn't really remember him but he's happy because if he only comes up Friday, I'm going to dismiss the kids to spend time with him. I figure their attendence is already amazing so what's another day.

T's coming, T's coming, one more day or two more days till T's visit.

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat