Putting it behind me..
I’ve decided to put the past week behind me before I lose my damn mind. Which I have so little left of, I really need to be careful. So, I went to the library after work today and got myself some new books. Have you ever read an author you absolutely loved their work then went to get another book by them at the library only to discover you have absolutely no idea what their name was nor what the name of the book was that you read? Well I did that today. I asked the librarian if she could look up my last checked out books so I could get the authors name and said nooooooooo we can’t, which is why we suggest you write them down. Well lady, no one told me that and no one suggested I ever write them down either. Gees, but in the grand scheme of things, I guess not knowing the authors name really isn’t a world ending event. I will just have to read books until I find him again! Doesn’t sound like a bad plan at all. I may even have somewhere around here, the little check out slip they give you with the names of all books and their due dates. Bah, I like the reading till I find it.
Speaking of reading we’re supposed to read Robinson Crusoe soon, I can’t remember the start date but hope it’s not one of those books I have to have sent over from another library to my town library. That really annoys me. But I think we’re supposed to start it soon. Anyone have any idea when we’re supposed to start it?
Latest books I checked out are, The King of Torts by John Grisham, Seizure by Robin Cook, Underboss by peter Maas, Cross Bones by Kathy Reich and last but not least, Natural Pharmacy An Illustrated Guide to natural medicine by Miriam Polunin and Christopher Robbins. Isn’t that the same kid that plays with Winnie the Pooh? Christopher Robbins? Hmmm, I would call and ask the library but she’ll probably say I should have written it down. Hmph!
Speaking of reading we’re supposed to read Robinson Crusoe soon, I can’t remember the start date but hope it’s not one of those books I have to have sent over from another library to my town library. That really annoys me. But I think we’re supposed to start it soon. Anyone have any idea when we’re supposed to start it?
Latest books I checked out are, The King of Torts by John Grisham, Seizure by Robin Cook, Underboss by peter Maas, Cross Bones by Kathy Reich and last but not least, Natural Pharmacy An Illustrated Guide to natural medicine by Miriam Polunin and Christopher Robbins. Isn’t that the same kid that plays with Winnie the Pooh? Christopher Robbins? Hmmm, I would call and ask the library but she’ll probably say I should have written it down. Hmph!