Oops I did it again...

No, I didn’t join the Britney Spears Federline fan club. I wish I had done something like that because I could have blamed it on temporary insanity. But alas what I did is much longer lasting than temporary anything and while it’s not a bad thing, it’s definitely a me thing! It’s longer lasting because it’s a repetitive thing I do.

I went to work today, only one more day then a week off for V- A- C- A- T- I- O- N in the summer time. And my silly period is out of the way. I had it this past week so Im clear to vacation properly. Oh and I got my happy period package which amounted to a coupon for a free bag of pads and some lovely hahp tattoos that will last the whole week if you apply properly. For a more realistic effect they recommend washing the tattoo after application. Umm yeah, I need a fake lettered tattoo that stands for Have A Happy Period to have a more realistic look. I am very happy for people that have happy periods, if you send me a sase I’ll send you my temporary tattoos. I am not a person that has happy periods. I do not rejoice in my womanly thingy. I find it annoying and uncomfortable. Although I do prefer it to being constantly pregnant.

Where was I? Oh yeah, another me thing, easily side tracked. I went to work today and at morning break I grabbed my bag out of my locker and bought myself a diet pepsi and a something or other which I can’t now remember. I ate something this morning because it would be my breakfast and I’m pretty sure I bought it from the vending machine at work ahh it just hit me, Sun chips. Love those things and they make an awesome breakfast with diet pepsi. I then packed up all my stuff back in to my bag and put my bag in my locker and then locked the lock on my locker. Now those that know me, know where this is going. I then went back to work on the floor. Later on I decided I wanted some breath savers so I went to my locker, reached in to my pocket and no locker key. I then reached in to my scrub top pocket, no key, other scrub top pocket, no key. My hands dove in to my four scrub pants pockets like they were on a mission but alas, no key to be found. It is then that I realized that I put my key in my pocket book and then proceeded to lock the pocket book in the locker. Do you see where this would present a problem? No spare key and all my stuff is in the locker. Car keys, license, money, atm card and so on and so forth.

Now if this was the first time something like this happened, yes you could feel bad for forgetful me. If this was the second time you could say oh it’s from working with the demented. If it was even the third time you could even say, that Em is just too silly. But, it’s more like the fifth lock I’ve had to have cut off my freakin locker. I ended up having to call poor JR who is on vacation and he ended up coming in and using the bolt cutters to cut the lock off my locker. I truly appreciate the fact that he came in for me and cut if off and laughed about it.

Have I told ya’ll about the time I locked my car keys and locker key in the locker, called R and asked him to bring me my locker key and he did but put it in my van? Umm yeah, how the hell am I supposed to get in my car to get it? Had it cut off that day too. Did I tell you the time I some how changed my lock combination on my locker without me knowing I had done it? Had to have it cut off the locker that time too.

*Sigh* It’s not easy being me.

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..