Scary commercials...
I have a few complaints. First, the Burger King commercials are just WRONG! Big huckin chicken? Who's idea was this?? This has got to be one of the most annoying commercials ever put on TV. Huckin chicken? That makes it sound so appealing. I just wouldn't bite in to a big huckin anything. I thought it said big hunking chicken, but it's not, it's huckin, which somehow makes it worse for me. Not that huckin' is a swear but it just doesn't sound appealing. Then having the big ass chicken on a motorbike while you that stupid jingle in the background. It's just all wrong. You can even go to their web site and see the commercials.
I'm sure they probably have it in all different languages too.
Don't even get me started on the King himself. Standing in your window or waking up to him in your bed?? That's just WRONG! If I woke up with that thing in my bed, there'd be hell to pay. Just look at him???? He's got that messed up half grin thingy on his face. I would probably go out of my mind, literally! i think it would push me over the edge in t
o pure insanity. It's wrong and personally makes me anxious. I know Im starting to babble but I can see the picture now and it's freaks me out a little.
Then of course there's the stoic Quaker oats guy. He's a whole anxiety in and of himself. He has always scared the crap out of me. Never ate oatmeal as a kid because of him, staring at me from the container, mocking me. How can you eat with him looking at you?
People think clowns are scary or ventriloquist dummies, they got NOTHING on the Quaker oats guy. He's there on the box or container looking at you. He is supposed to look friendly, instead he just comes across as scary.
When Quakers on the outside there's goodness inside my ass. When Quaker's on the outside scary shit is on inside. Don't let him fool ya. A serial killer wearing BenFranklins clothes is what he seems like to me.
I'm sure they probably have it in all different languages too.

Don't even get me started on the King himself. Standing in your window or waking up to him in your bed?? That's just WRONG! If I woke up with that thing in my bed, there'd be hell to pay. Just look at him???? He's got that messed up half grin thingy on his face. I would probably go out of my mind, literally! i think it would push me over the edge in t
o pure insanity. It's wrong and personally makes me anxious. I know Im starting to babble but I can see the picture now and it's freaks me out a little.Then of course there's the stoic Quaker oats guy. He's a whole anxiety in and of himself. He has always scared the crap out of me. Never ate oatmeal as a kid because of him, staring at me from the container, mocking me. How can you eat with him looking at you?
People think clowns are scary or ventriloquist dummies, they got NOTHING on the Quaker oats guy. He's there on the box or container looking at you. He is supposed to look friendly, instead he just comes across as scary.
When Quakers on the outside there's goodness inside my ass. When Quaker's on the outside scary shit is on inside. Don't let him fool ya. A serial killer wearing BenFranklins clothes is what he seems like to me.