It's ladies night....
I will tell you I also find some women very attractive. I used to find Angelina Jolie, in fact at one time R and I agreed that she was a freebie for either of us, depending on which one she wanted.
Good thing we didn't sit around waiting for her to show up. To be honest, through all our talk, I don't think either of could actually do anything even if anyone did show up. *Sigh*
Another woman I consider beautiful is Pink. She has those gorgeous lips, hmm I'm a lip woman I guess. She has a
cute little body too. The mohawks I don't find all that attractive but I love the color pink for her hair. It just fits her. There's a light about her that just says Im alive that I find amazing. I love her in the Moulin Rouge video. With long curly blonde and pink hair in a top hat. Is there anything sexier on a woman? I think not.
Another woman I find very attractive and partially for her big boobs, hahahehehe, is the lovely Jennifer
Tilly. She oozes feminity. She has the boobs and isn't afraid to show them. She has a wild voice that it's very unique and does not grate on me. She moves with grace and style. Whether she's blonde or brunette, her hair color suits her. This isn't the best picture of her as it looks like she's been sitting around sucking on lemons or some other not so dainty pretty thing to do with your face, but she's still adorable in it.
I don't have all of their movies, videos or cd's. Apparently I am more obsessed with the men. For the women I find attractive, I think part of it is what I'd like to see in myself that I see in them that attracts me. I'd love a taut stomach or big firm boobies, I mean my boobs are my favorite body part, but they're just not on the same level as Jennifers. My stomach isn't all tight and stuff like Pinks.
Anyways.. those are the men and women I find attractive. Any one else want to take a turn?
Good thing we didn't sit around waiting for her to show up. To be honest, through all our talk, I don't think either of could actually do anything even if anyone did show up. *Sigh*
Another woman I consider beautiful is Pink. She has those gorgeous lips, hmm I'm a lip woman I guess. She has a
cute little body too. The mohawks I don't find all that attractive but I love the color pink for her hair. It just fits her. There's a light about her that just says Im alive that I find amazing. I love her in the Moulin Rouge video. With long curly blonde and pink hair in a top hat. Is there anything sexier on a woman? I think not.Another woman I find very attractive and partially for her big boobs, hahahehehe, is the lovely Jennifer
Tilly. She oozes feminity. She has the boobs and isn't afraid to show them. She has a wild voice that it's very unique and does not grate on me. She moves with grace and style. Whether she's blonde or brunette, her hair color suits her. This isn't the best picture of her as it looks like she's been sitting around sucking on lemons or some other not so dainty pretty thing to do with your face, but she's still adorable in it.I don't have all of their movies, videos or cd's. Apparently I am more obsessed with the men. For the women I find attractive, I think part of it is what I'd like to see in myself that I see in them that attracts me. I'd love a taut stomach or big firm boobies, I mean my boobs are my favorite body part, but they're just not on the same level as Jennifers. My stomach isn't all tight and stuff like Pinks.
Anyways.. those are the men and women I find attractive. Any one else want to take a turn?