Im not random I just have lots of thoughts..

Sometimes all the thoughts go rambling through my head all at once, sometimes they go through slowly and I can almost process them all. That doesn’t happen very often. When I get random while talking to my husband he’ll say, “How ’bout them rocks?” It’s a cue word to let me know I’ve lost him somewhere along the line. I back track to let him know how I got to where I am. He’s gotten better with keeping up with me, not always easy to be sure, but he does pretty good. Course he’s had 19 years of practice.
Thursday thoughts seemed like a good idea when I started this post. I do spend a lot of time in my head. But then I remember ya’ll have been going through Paul’s mothers illnesses with me so I thought I’d share the lastest diagnosis. Paul’s mother has been diagnosed with colitis. After months of being unable to take her butt off the toilet, Paul’s mother lost a boat load of weight and they kept passing it off to the stroke and such. Finally, after her weight falling below 90 pounds they did a colonoscopy and diagnosed her with colitis. Took em long enough huh? It seems almost mean to shove this at her on top of the strokes and everything else. No worries though, Paul’s mother will receive the best treatment possible, because we won’t have it any other way. Sucked that I could not go down and be with her, but alas work calls and the kids like to eat. Luckily Angelfish sis went with her and kept her company. She took her everywhere to get her prescripts and Paul’s mother look forward to eating again and maybe even keeping it in her system for more than five minutes.
My husband did not know what colitis meant, so we researched it together. He’s alright ya know??!

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..