My life, the after school special...

My husband drops his head on me all night long and crawls across me falling on me because he can't sleep at night which means I can't sleep at night but what's worse is, I discovered last night, if he's not in bed with me, my ass can't sleep anyway. As told by my going to sleep at 6 AM this morning when he finally came to bed long enough for me to fall asleep. After 11 years of this disability you'd think we'd be able to figure at least sleeping out. But nope!

My agoraphobic son isn't leaving the house at all now, missing his last two therapy appointments because well he just can't leave the house. They called him in new medication which we can't afford to get because he has no health insurance and I just want to cry.

My daughter and her boyfriend had a blow out this week, part of it on Facebook and none of it I could comment on, not that I didn't want to but it would just make things worse. Things don't need help being worse. We'll keep em status quo thank you very much.

Add to that one day of great sleep and four days of shitty sleep and you get my overwhelmed feeling sorry for myself ass. *Sigh* Tomorrow will be a better day. It better be, I don't have many more shitty days in me.

Comments

Denise said…
I don't sleep much if TW isn't in bed either but she often can't sleep which also keeps me awake.

Jenn and Ted had a big Facebook mess a few months ago and it was horrible and hard to keep my status updates to myself.

Also, I'm sorry. xox
Emsxiety said…
Thanks Denise, the xox were defintely needed. Thanks for everything!

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..